The Staff Variety Show

On Thursday, May 3rd, the Dakota Auditorium was transformed into The Greatest Show on Earth!

The evening was full of surprises, from Mr. Downham acting as the bearded lady to Mr. Venditti  surprising Mr. Voss and Mr. Morrow by stealing their wrestling title! Here are a few other things to recap the night…

Ms. Galba retained her title as Lip Sync Battle Champion, although Mr. Voss and Mrs. Sarver gave their all in their moving performances of “Hakuna Matata,” “Sweet Caroline,” and many other songs! Mrs. Sarver even brought her son Emerson out to sway the crowd!

Many teachers participated in videos. They became memes and used Snapchat filters to show the students that they can have fun too! Some teachers also participated in Jeopardy, guessing how student’s would answer questions!

There were many musical performances as well! They included participation from Mr. and Mrs. Sarver, Mr. McLeod, Mr. Abend, Mr. Walker, Mrs. Skrocki, and many more. The show closed with the song “From Now On,” which brought the crowd to their feet.

When asked what her favorite part of the show was, Mrs. Grimm said “Just performing for the students and seeing the excitement on their faces.”

The students know a lot of work went into putting on this amazing show, and we want to say thank you to all the teachers who work hard not only to teach us, but those who work hard to make high school enjoyable!