Curriculum Night

Curriculum+Night

On Wednesday, February 8th, Dakota High School is hosting the annual curriculum night! Taking place in the main building from 6:00 to 8:30 pm, this is the perfect opportunity to learn more about the clubs and extracurricular activities that Dakota offers. 

With tables run by club-advisors and students, this is a great chance to explore your interest! Whether it’s incoming-freshman or soon-to-be seniors, curriculum night can present students with information about clubs that they might have not even known existed! If you want to be a participatory member of your school community, then going to curriculum night is a very effective way to find something that fits your interests!  

Curricullum night isn’t all about clubs though- there is also an informational presentation for current eighth graders starting at 6:00 pm. Starting at 7:15, there will be another presentation for incoming tenth graders making the transition from the ninth-grade center to the main building. Parents/guardians are encouraged to attend, so as not to miss out on information that they may need later in the year! 

Other than clubs and informational meetings, there will also be opportunities for students and parents/guardians to ask teachers any questions they may have about classes at Dakota! Teachers from all subjects will be available from 6:00 to 8:00, so if you have any questions be sure to come! 

Curricullum night is your chance to discover more about your school and ask any burning questions that you otherwise might not get answered! Be there or be square!