"We Revolve Around You"

Supporting One of Our Students

October 5, 2017

The Cougar Den is selling paper helmets for only $1. This is a fundraiser set up to send money to a MDA camp for those affected by muscular dystrophy. One of our very own students here at Dakota, Jessica Hetzel, has been going to this camp ever since she was six years old. When asked how she feels about the cougar den raising money for the MDA camp, she said, “It makes me happy that schools are able to raise money. It helps so many families because every kid is free and it’s all based off donations.” Along with giving campers freedom, this camp also helps them make many new friends. They have a lot of fun activities for the kids and families, such as: horseback riding and tree climbing.

It would mean so much to Jessica and to all the other kids at the camp if you contributed to the cause and donate! Come and support your fellow peer by donating a dollar and purchasing a paper football to proudly display on the Cougar Den window! This is a great cause with a fun twist. This campaign runs until October 13th, so you still have plenty of time to donate. The Dakota Student Body hopes you or someone you know will be willing to donate for this amazing cause!